Teddy Bear Picnic

The sun is shining, and today was a perfect day for a Teddy Bear Picnic.  The boys packed their favorite "friend", and I made a picnic lunch -- including some special cookies.  Take a look.... it was easy and a "beary" good time {sorry... I couldn't help myself!}.

The boys posing with their "Teddy Bears".

Here is the recipe we used for our cookies, and here is how we made them (see below).  I know they aren't fancy, but didn't they turn out cute?

Step 1:  Roll the dough into two small balls and one bigger ball.

Step 2:  Attach the three balls together and flatten them down a little.

Step 3:  Add chocolate chips for eyes, a Smartie nose and a red icing mouth.

We even brought one of our favorite books to the park -- The Teddy Bears' Picnic.  (I hope no one heard me singing it.  If so, I apologize. ;-)



What a great way to spend an afternoon!

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....