Cooking with Kids {Chef Hats}

My boys love to bake with me, so recently we decided to make some simple chef hats for them to wear.  Cute, right? 


The best part is, they are super-easy!  All you need is: a piece of bristol board, a sheet of white tissue paper, and some tape.

To put it together, follow these three simple steps:
1)  Cut a strip of bristol board 4 inches wide.
2)  Fit the strip around the child's head and secure with tape.
3)  Tape the edges of the tissue paper to the inside of the bristol board headband, and "fluff up" the tissue paper.  {See below.}



I hope you make these chef hats with your little ones, and that they love them as much as my boys did.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* Don't miss any of the East Coast Mommy fun. Follow me on facebook here.

4 comments:

  1. Cute boys and an interesting craft idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is EXACTLY the type of activity I am looking for...easy & inexpensive...I have to plan five craft projects for 90 3 to 5 year old children. The theme is "It's a Feast". Got any others? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great idea shared. I like it very much. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for what I need - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....