{Berry} Cute School Valentines

I always love sending my boys to school with cute/original Valentines for their friends, don't you?  Here is what I came up with yesterday:


Isn't it cute?  I just put some "Swedish Berry" candies in a bag, added a cute little "I am BERRY happy to have a friend like you" tag, and tied it with a ribbon.  So simple.  :-)

I have even created a free printable template for you that you can find here.


These tags would be cute for chocolate covered strawberries too.  In case anyone wants to be my Valentine, I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries.  lol

... And what about some "I am BEARY happy to have a friend like you" tags {for little bags of Teddy Grahams}?  If you are interested, you can find them here.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.

9 comments:

  1. Where did you find the berries? I have only been able to find that kind, that brand, my favorite in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Walmart... in Canada. I am guessing that isn't very helpful. :-)

      Delete
    2. Whew! I feel better now, I thought I would have to go across state to find them! And I would be envious that some states have them and we don't in Michigan.

      Delete
    3. Funny! :-) Maybe you could use chocolate covered strawberries.

      Delete
  2. Another cute idea. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea. would love the beary and put gummy bears in it! Thanks for sharing. just started following your blog love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go! :-)
      http://eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot.ca/2012/01/love-bugs.html

      I think gummy bears would be adorable.

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....