Connect with me

Follow on Bloglovin

Leprechaun Trap

Every year my boys put their heads together, make a plan, and build a leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day.  Thus far they have been unsuccessful in their attempts to catch a leprechaun, but maybe this is our lucky year.  Here is the 2013 "Lego" Leprechaun Trap.


Seriously... what leprechaun could resist this adorable creation? 

The boys used green painting tape to cover a box, I helped them cut out a hole, and they built a Lego staircase.  Pretty clever, aren't they?

All we need to do is add some leprechaun bait (which you can read all about here), and I think we have a good chance of catching one.  And if we don't... perhaps he'll drop some gold chocolate coins... like he did last year.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is so clever! Love the coins leading up to the trap! I'd love to have you stop by and link it up to the Family Fun Friday linky - St. Patrick's Day Edition. http://www.momsandmunchkins.ca/2013/03/14/family-fun-st-patrick/

    If you catch a leprechaun tonight - I want to hear all about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute that i had to put it in my blog! http://mamaslilmischiefs.com/st-patricks-day/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...