Lunchbox Notes {free printable}

School is starting in a few weeks, so I thought it would be fun to design a sheet of lunch box notes for my boys.  The messages are simple, but they are important, and I know by boys will love them.


Want to download your own sheet of these adorable lunch box notes... for free?  

Click on the picture below, right click, save it to your computer, and print like a regular 8x10 photo.




Do you like sending notes in your child's lunchbox? I think these are simple and adorable. Enjoy them! :-)



Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the school lunch tips here.

9 comments:

  1. love this! my kids miss the notes when I forget! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to write notes too, but I thought these were fun for "back to school". :-)

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite. I still remember the notes my mom put in my lunch box. I would love for you to share this at my Season's Best {Back-to-School} Link Up this month. Best wishes for a great start to the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little notes are so adorable. I love how quick and easy they are to make. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so sweet! My boys would love them too! Thank you for linking up to Back to School with KBN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel free to share the link to this blog post, but please don't link directly to the download. Those are so sweet! My boys would love them too! Thank you for linking up to Back to School with KBN! Thanks!
    www.mmokaufen.com

    http://www.mmokaufen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! I'm a mom who loves to leave notes in the lunchbox and these are so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! The apples are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....