1) Pool noodle wreath - This yarn-wrapped pool noodle wreath (with dollar store embellishments) is perfect to hang on your front door for Halloween. All your trick-or-treaters will be impressed with your style and creativity. You can find the full tutorial for this dollar store wreath here.
2) Candy corn vases - Add a little candy corn to a vase you already have. There isn't an easier way to create fun and festive Halloween decor.
3) Toilet Paper Holder - This simple Halloween decor project transforms dollar store gloves into a frightfully funny toilet paper holder. You can find the tutorial for this dollar store glove toilet paper holder here.
4) Water jug pumpkin - Recycle old water jugs into adorable glowing jack-o-lanterns with the help of a marker and some orange glow sticks. You can find the instructions for making this water jug pumpkin here.
5) Framed spider - Take an 8X10 dollar store frame, add some scrapbook paper and mod podge, and glue on a glittery purple spider. Easy peasy! You can find the full step by step tutorial here.
6) Mod Podge signs - Create festive Halloween signs out of dollar store wooden plaques and Mod Podge. Use your imagination to come up with something unique and fabulous. You can find the directions for my signs here and here.
7) Spooky pictures and fun frames - Transform your little ones' pictures using Picmonkey.com, and they are sure to be amazed by your creativity. Then, frame the pictures in cheap frames embellished with glittery dollar store spiders. You can find the full instructions here.
Bonus: Pool noodle witch legs -With a few supplies from the dollar store, you can make this adorable and whimsical piece of Halloween decor. You can find the full instructions here.
What is your favorite Halloween decor color combination? As you can tell, I have a weakness for all things glittery and purple.
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)