Spooky Pictures and Fun Frames for Halloween

It is no secret that I love being surrounded by pictures of my boys, so this year, I thought it would be really fun to use their pictures as part of our Halloween decor.  The result was frightfully adorable!


I started by "turning my boys into vampires" using Picmonkey.com (which is free and really user-friendly).  You can see the before and after pictures of my boys below.


Cute, right?

Then, I needed some inexpensive frames for the pictures.  I found plain purple frames at Walmart (3 for $3), and I added some glittery spiders with hot glue.  I just love the combination of purple and black when decorating for Halloween, and I am really happy with how these frames turned out.


This is a great DIY Halloween Decor project, and it's a lot of fun for the kids.  Do you think you'll give this a try with your little ones?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

5 comments:

  1. That is creepily cute Gina! Eeek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You have fantastic ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those picture frames! I'm not a "scary type" person but that is a really fun idea. And yes, I LOVE picMonkey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys don't like really scary decorations, so we try to keep our Halloween decorations cute and fun! :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....