1) Make paper snowflakes.
2) Drink hot chocolate with marshmallows or whipped cream. (And it will taste even better out of homemade snowman mugs. Click on the link for more info.)
3) Read a book about snow.
4) Make snow ice cream. (Click on the link for more info.)
5) Make a snowman craft. (Click on the link for 10 fantastic snowman crafts and activities.)
6) Have an indoor picnic or go "indoor camping" on a cold day.
7) Cuddle under a blanket and watch a movie.
8) Go sledding or skating.
9) Build a snowman or snow fort.
10) Paint on snow. (Click on the link for more info.)
What is your favorite winter activity?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)