Baked Oatmeal... and the fantastic new product that helped me clean up

Last weekend I made baked oatmeal, and when I was done (like always), I threw all my dishes in my dishwasher without rinsing them.  My baked oatmeal was delicious, and my clean up was super-easy.


Want the recipe and the secret to my easy clean up?

First, here's the recipe for Maple Brown Sugar Baked Oatmeal:
(inspired by the recipe I found here)

1/2 cup melted butter
2 large eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp real maple syrup
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup 1% milk
3 cups quick oats (or the old fashioned kind for a chewier texture)
1 tsp salt

1)  Mix butter, eggs, brown sugar and maple syrup.
2)  Add baking powder, cinnamon, milk, oats, and salt.
3)  Bake in a greased 9X11 pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
4)  Serve warm with milk (and a little brown sugar or fruit, if desired).

Now for my clean-up secret:  I used the new Finish® Power & Free™ dishwashing tabs.



(Quantum®) Finish® Power & Free™ uses Hydrogen Peroxide Action™, which combines water and active oxygen to give you the unbeatable clean and shine you’ve come to expect from your dishwashing detergent with less harsh chemicals than ever before. No compromise needed and the same great performance.  I have always loved the Finish® Power & Free™ line-up of products (Quantum®, Powerball®, and Jet-Dry®), and now I am really excited to know that I can get the same sparkling clean with less chemicals. 

And... it's the perfect time to give the new tabs a try because you can get a FREE sample on the Finish Facebook Page (while supplies last).

If you try the recipe or the detergent, let me know what you think.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure – I am participating in the Finish® Power & Free™ Blogger Campaign on behalf of Finish®. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....