Harry Potter Valentine

As many of you know, my boys (and I) are huge Harry Potter fans, so it is no surprise that I was asked to come up with a Harry Potter Valentine.  I decided to use a variation of the Star Wars Valentine that we did last year.  This year, instead of using a glow stick as a light saber, I used a glow stick as a magic wand.


To make this Valentine, I took a picture of my son dressed as Harry Potter with his hand sticking out in front of him, and I added a Valentine's Day greeting using Picmonkey.com.  Then, I cut a slit above and below his fist, and I inserted a glow stick.

Didn't it turn out cute?  My four year old is excited to share his Harry Potter Valentine with his friends at preschool.

What kind of Valentines are you handing out this year?


Gina Bell
(aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! Very unique and creative...who wants to give out the same boring valentines as everybody else? I'm going to share this!
    Over The Apple Tree

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....