Simple St.Patrick's Day Decor and Treat

I don't go overboard for St. Patrick's Day, but our family does like to do a few simple things to celebrate.  Today I am sharing the easy rainbow cupcakes I made with my boys last week.  I am also sharing my fun rainbow streamer St. Patrick's Day decor.


To make the cupcakes, my four year added frosting, marshmallow clouds, and candy rainbows (from the dollar store).  Aren't they adorable?

Then, after we made the cupcakes, the older boys and I made a fun "rainbow" garland for our kitchen window.  My six year old cut all the streamers, and I tied them at the top.  I just love how cheerful it is!


Do you do anything fun to celebrate St.Patrick's Day?  We still have time for a project or two, so I'd love to hear your ideas.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS (In case you are new to my blog... click here for some of my favorite St. Patrick's ideas from last year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....