Snowman Goodie Bag {with free printable}

My six year old recently went to a birthday party, and came home with a "snowman parts" treat bag.  I have seen similar ideas on Pinterest, and I knew I had to design my own version.  Here's what I came up with...


Isn't it cute?  My bag includes:  three marshmallows, two Skittles, two pretzel sticks, a piece of candy corn, and six mini chocolate chips.


I especially like the adorable tag I designed.  You can download the 4X6 version of the tag {for free} by right clicking on the picture below, saving it to your computer, and printing it like a normal photo.


I think this is a great idea for a loot bag, but it would be fun as a class treat or a special snack at home.  Would your little ones enjoy this "snowman parts" goodie bag?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....