Have an "Egg"cellent Summer {free printable tags}

It's that time of year again -- school is ending and summer vacation is just around the corner.  My boys enjoy bringing little gifts to share with their classmates on the last day of school, and today I am sharing an idea for a fun treat little ones will love (and I have designed free printable tag for you to download).


Cute, right?  My boys love Kinder Eggs.  What's not to love about a chocolate treat and a toy surprise?

If you want to make these treats for your child's classmates (or just for your little ones as a special "last day of school" surprise), just right click on the 4X6 picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a normal photo.


We are really getting excited for summer around here, and we have already started to work our way through our Summer Checklist.  We are especially looking forward to our road trips to Halifax and PEI.  Maybe I'll pop a few Kinder Eggs into my purse to keep the boys happy in the van.

What are you most looking forward to this summer?  I'd love to hear about the summer adventure you have planned with your family.


Gina Bell (aka East CoastMommy)

Disclosure: I’m part of theKinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation withthis group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I use Kinder eggs as a much loved reward, I can get my daughter to do almost anything when offering a Kinder egg at the end. I am sure her class mates would love one as a good bye treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys love them too. I have 3 sitting in my cupboard (with these tags) for the last day of school.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea! Love this!
    Fellow #KINDERMom

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....