To make the yarn sewing card:
1) Cut a "Y" shape from a cereal box or other piece of thin cardboard.
2) Use a hole punch to make holes around the perimeter of the shape.
3) Attach a piece of yarn to a piece of pipe cleaner, and use the "needle and thread" to weave the yarn around the shape.
Then, to make a water balloon yo-yo:
1) Take a normal size balloon (not a water balloon) and add a small amount of water.
2) Tie the end of the balloon.
3) Add an elastic band to the end of the balloon.
4) Start "yo-yo"ing!
Fun, right? Next up, the letter Z. I can't believe we have almost finished our "crafting our way through the alphabet" adventure!
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Find more alphabet crafts here.