Fall Programs {2015}

I love the idea of kids being creative, and I believe that learning should be fun. With that in mind... I will be offering some fantastic classes (in my home in Antigonish, NS) in September.  I have three classes available, and the details are included below.



Tuesdays - 1, 2, 3 Learn with me
This is a class that I offered in the Spring of 2015, and the kids had a lot of fun with it.  Each week focusses on a different number. You can read about the types of activities we do here.  This class is best suited for 4 and 5 year olds.  This is a drop off program.  (Note: Children must be able to go to the bathroom unassisted.)


Wednesdays - Alphabet Adventures
This is a class that I initially offered in the Fall of 2015, and it is a fantastic program.  Each week focusses on a different letter. You can read about the types of activities we do here.  This class is best suited for 4 and 5 year olds. This is a drop off program. (Note: Children must be able to go to the bathroom unassisted.)



Mondays - 1, 2, 3 Read and Craft with Me - FULL (email EastCoastMommy@gmail.com to put your name on a waiting list)
This is a NEW class that I am offering in response to several requests for a class for younger children.  This class is best suited for 3 and 4 year olds.  We'll be doing some free play, a story time, and some simple crafts.  Parents are welcome to stay for the class or drop the child off.  (Note: Children must be able to go to the bathroom unassisted if the parents are not able to stay.)

Pre-registration is required for all programs (and space is limited), so please complete and return the registration form(s) below ASAP.

123 Learn with Me registration form. (for 4/5 year olds)


Alphabet Adventures registration form. (for 4/5 year olds)

123 Read and Craft with Me registration form. (for 3/4 year olds) (This class is currently FULL, but you can email me to have your child's name put on a waiting list.)

If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at EastCoastMommy@gmail.com.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....