5 Minute (no-sew) Costumes

Dressing up and imaginative play are important parts of childhood. I love filling my boys' dress up bin with fun costumes, but I don't like to spend a lot of time and money doing it. Today, I am sharing two costumes you can put together in about 5 minutes, and there is no sewing required!


The key to this no-sew mad scientist costume is an oversized white t-shirt. All you need to do is cut a slit up the front of the shirt, and you have a perfect no-sew lab coat. Add some test tubes or pens to the pocket of a plaid shirt, some silly glasses or goggles, and some yellow rubber gloves and you've got a fantastic costume. Crazy hair and black socks add to the look too!



A no-sew explorer costume is one of the easiest costumes you can put together. My son already had a white golf shirt and khaki shorts, so we added a dollar store hat and a pair of binoculars. It is a simple costume that uses stuff you already have lying around the house. You can't beat that!


Seriously.... how cute are my boys? :-)


I love how simple these no-sew costumes are, don't you? They are perfect for a dress up bin or a last minute Halloween costume. Pretty fun, right?


Gina
(aka East Coast Mommy)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....