Star Wars Valentines... with free printable tags

My boys love bringing Valentines and treats to school to share with their friends and classmates, and I like to come up with fun, new ideas for them. This year, my boys are crazy for Star Wars, so when I saw these cookies, I knew one of my boys needed to bring Star Wars Valentines!


I designed some tags, and then I stapled them to the top of the cookies. It couldn't be easier!

To download the tags I designed (for free): right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Aren't they cute? I love that they are prepackaged and peanut free.




If you have a Star Wars fan in your home, you should give these Star Wars Valentines a try. They are easy, inexpensive, and super-cute!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ... I love your blog full of great ideas , in fact I just signed up to your news if you want to do the same, it is a pleasure , good luck !

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....