Last Day of School 2016

Today was the last day of school for my three boys. They were dismissed at 10am, and then we went out and had some fun. Here is a peek at our day and our last day of school traditions.


First, I pick them my boys up at school, and I make them pose for a last day of school photo. I admit that this is not their favorite thing to do, but they humour me. :-)


Then, we head out for ice cream


We have been getting ice cream on the last day of school (at the same place) since my oldest started school. Check out this adorable collage of my boys through the years.


Then, we head home where my boys find their last day of school finish line. I open the front door, and they all run through together. Fun, right?


We end the day with some new books. (We don't do traditional "grading presents", but they always get books to read over the summer.)


I love the last day of school, don't you? Time for the lazy days of summer to begin!

 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea indeed future article we read a little while and sometimes its opposite on the subject!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....