Simple Halloween Treat... for moms

For kids, Halloween is all about candy, but moms deserve a special treat holiday treat too. And after a night of trick-or-treating, doesn't every "mummy" deserve a glass of wine? How cute is this Halloween themed wine bottle?


It's adorable, AND it was super-simple to make. All I did was rip up some strips of masking tape, wrap the tape around the top of the bottle, and attach a pair of googly eyes.

I think this mummy wine bottle is festive and fun for after the kids go to bed on October 31st. It would also be adorable at an adult Halloween party.

Do you know someone that would like this not-so-spooky Halloween treat? Feel free to share this post with them. Happy Halloween!

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


Disclosure: I receive compensation as part of my affiliation with Woodbridge Wines.... however (as always) the opinions on this blog are 100% my own. #WoodbridgeWines


PS - You can find more easy and inexpensive Halloween ideas here.

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable!!I need to get my butt out shopping today for eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I got my eyes at the dollar store.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....