Bowling Party Favours... with free printable tags

My oldest boy is turning eleven next week, and he decided to forgo having a big party. Instead, he has decided to go bowling with his brothers and a few of his friends. Given that we are going with a "bowling party" theme, my son opted to give his friends a pack of gum and a roll of hockey tape with a simple bowling pin tag. You can check out the adorable bowling party favour (and download the tag I designed) below.


Cute, right?

To download and print the FREE party favour tags: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo. There are three tags per page.


I am really pleased with how these party favours turned out. It is a simple treat, but the tags I designed add a fun flair.


Have you ever hosted a bowling party for your kids? What did you hand out for party favours/ loot bags?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...