Valentine's Day treats don't need to be sugar filled goodies. Check out this adorable (and easy to make) Minion finger paper and free printable tags. Isn't this an sweet candy-free Valentine option?
To make this delightful Minion finger puppet:
1) Cut two Minion shapes from a scrap of yellow felt. (It's basically a rectangle with a little curve at the top. Just make sure it is wide enough to fit over a finger.)
2) Stitch or glue the edges of the felt together.
3) Hot glue a black stripe and a googly eye to the front of the finger puppet.
4) Use fabric paint to draw a mouth on the finger puppet.
5) Stitch some embroidery floss "hair" to the top of the puppet.
Then, you can create a Minion Valentine by putting the finger puppet in a bag and adding an adorable tag. To download the tag I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.
Isn't it cute?
I love candy-free alternatives to sugary Valentine's Day treats, don't you? This Minion finger puppet is easy to make, and it is sure to delight your little Valentine. They'd be fun to share with a class too!
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)