First Day of School 2017

It's been a busy morning at our house, but I wanted to pop by the blog and share a couple of pics from my boys' first day of school. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by when you are a parent? Today, my boys are going into grades 3, 5, and 7. As always, my boys reluctantly agreed to take a few pics holding their photos for the first day of school last year.


Cute, right?

We also started  the day with a special pancake breakfast.


Now, I'm going to do some work, a little cleaning, and bake a special after school snack for my boys. 


I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all their news. Happy first day of school everyone!

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Blogs like this are not only useful to Canadians but to those within other nations as well.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....