Dollar Store Easter Garland

Here is another quick and easy Easter projects to do with the kids.... a Dollar Store Easter Garland.  It's the perfect Easter craft for toddlers and preschoolers... but older kids will love it too.


Just get some foam eggs from the dollar store, some glue, and whatever embellishments you have lying around in your craft drawer.


Then, let the kids decorate the eggs however they want.






When the glue has had a chance to dry completely, string the eggs together to form a garland.  Easy and totally cute!  :-)

♥ 

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

2 comments:

  1. toooo cute... How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable I love it! Right up our alley. I know I won't get to it this year, but I'm pinning it so I won't forget about it for next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....