{Father's Day} Banner

You may remember that the boys and I made a cute "book page" Mother's Day Banner.  {If you want the full tutorial, you can find it here.}  Well... my six year old thought that we needed one for Father's Day, and he decided to make one without any help from me.  {Love that boy!}  



He drew the letters onto construction paper and cut them out.


Then, I helped him attach the letters to pages out of an old book, hole punched them, and strung them up using a piece of twine.

Didn't it turn out cute?  He is super-proud of the decoration he made for his Daddy.  :-)

Are your kids making anything cute for Father's Day this year?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.






2 comments:

  1. so cute, I can't wait till my little one tries crafting on her own. He did a great job.
    April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute! They are so creative, and I love when they come up with things on their own. So much fun!

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....