Class Treats {Have a Cool Summer!}... with free printable tags

Sometimes simple ideas are the best, and I think this is a delightful end of year class treat.  Two of my boys have decided that this is the treat they want to share with their classmates on the last day of school.  Today, I am sharing the adorable tags for these Freezies... for FREE.


To download a copy of these tags: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.  (There are three tags on every photo, so they are very cheap to print!)


I purchased a box of giant Freezies at Walmart for $4.97, so it really is an inexpensive way to share a fun treat with an entire class.


Do your little ones enjoy bringing class treats on the last day of school?  I think this is a simple and inexpensive option that the kids will love!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....