Party Planning (DIY parties, decor, games, food, cakes, and favours)

Below, you will find a collection of my party planning posts. There are lots of ideas for DIY parties, decor, games, food, cakes, and favours. Scroll down and click on the links for additional info.


As a mom (and an amateur party planner), I've also had a lot of fun making my boys' parties special. I don't spend a lot of money, but I work hard to personalize their festivities with easy and inexpensive DIY details. Click on the links below to check out more than 100 of my favourite ideas.

















5 comments:

  1. Effectively! Good text, very informative and explicit! Thank you for sharing your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive use of tenses as well as innovative way of writing made this blog attractive. I read this blog very carefully and found nothing unhealthy related to any fact. Well executed job.
    Home Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you enjoy this dish, then you will love the Soup Kettle because franchise poke it is a great way to keep a pot of soup heated throughout the day and ready to serve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent collection of party planing ideas for kids. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....