10 minute Canada Day Wreath

Today, I am sharing a simple tutorial for a Canada Day wreath you can make in less than 10 minutes. I actually think you can make this wreath in 5 minutes, but I wanted to be conservative for anyone who feels they aren't super-crafty. Seriously... anyone can make this festive Canada Day wreath in less than 10 minutes. Wouldn't it be fabulous for celebrating Canada150?


This wreath is cute, easy to make... and cheap! I started with a plain/inexpensive grapevine wreath that I had in my craft room... but you can find these wreaths anywhere craft supplies are sold.


I made simple bunting using twine and old scraps of red and white felt. I cut the felt, and attached it to the twine with hot glue. Then, I attached the bunting to the wreath with hot glue.

Finally, I attached a mini hockey stick (that I purchased at the dollar store) to the wreath with hot glue. Simple, right?


This wreath is sure to impress your Canada Day party guests, and you don't have to tell them how simple it was to make!


You could also add some maple leafs if you wanted to take it a step further. If you make this Canada Day wreath, let me know how it turns out. Happy Canada Day!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....