Hockey Tape Organizer

I love a good dollar store HACK... especially one that is simple and helps me organize my chaotic life. With three boys in hockey, I often have hockey tape all over my house, and no one can ever find it when they need it. So recently, I headed to the dollar store and came up with a solution for my hockey tape tape problem... a wire paper towel holder.


Don't you love finding a simple solution to a simple problem? This paper towel holder makes a perfect hockey tape organizer.


My boys will love being able to quickly find the hockey tape they need, and I will love having it organized all in one place. And if you are looking for more clever dollar store organization ideas, you can check out a few more here.


Fun, right? Do you have a clever dollar store organization idea that works well for you? I'd love to have you share it in the comments.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Great article post.I appreciate your writing skills.They are excellent.The knowledge of the subject is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....