EYEball Halloween Treats... with free printable tags

No child should feel left out during the holidays, so I think it is important to have allergy-friendly treat options available at Halloween. Each year, I strive to come up with unique, easy and inexpensive treats for my boys to share with thei classmates. This year, my 8 year old is bringing these adorable eyeball glasses with super-cute packaging.


I found "eyeball" bags to package the "eyeball" glasses, and I designed "EYE hope you have a FANGtastic Halloween!" tags. For my son, I used Picmonkey.com to transform his photo into a picture of a vampire, but I also designed some generic tags that you can download for free (below).


Here is what the treat looks like using the generic tags. Cute, right?


To download the tags I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


I love how cute these treats are, and it makes me happy that ALL the kids in the class will be able to enjoy them.


Will your little ones be sharing Halloween treats with their classmates this year? Will you have allergy-friendly treats ready to hand out to trick-or-treaters? I hope you enjoy the free printable tags I am sharing today. I really think they up the cuteness factor, don't you?

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....