2018 NETFLIX Stream Guide for Families... there's something for everyone!

When it comes to family entertainment, Netflix* has something for everyone. I love that every person in my house can find something they want to watch (that is age appropriate)... and they can watch it on any device... so there is no fighting! 😄 Today, I am sharing some fun suggestions for family streaming in 2018.


FOR YOUNG KIDS:

Trolls: The Beat Goes On started streaming on January 19. My boys loved the movies, and I know they are going to enjoy this one!

Llama Llama starts streaming on January 26. I loved reading these books to my boys when they were little, and I know it is going to be a great series. I love that it is voiced by Jennifer Garner too!

Adventures of Puss & Boots Season 6 starts streaming on January 26. The past five seasons have been popular with my boys, so I know the new season will be a hit too!

FOR OLDER KIDS:

If your kids are ready for something a little darker, they'll love the new season of A Series of Unfortunate Events which starts streaming on March 30th. My entire family watched the first season, and we all loved it. The series is well written, and Neil Patrick Harris is perfectly cast as Count Olaf. 

FOR TWEENS AND TEENS:

Tweens and teens will love the new season of One Day at a Time which starts streaming on January 26th. It's a smart family comedy that parents and teens will enjoy watching together.

If your kids are old enough to deal with mature content, they'll love season two of Riverdale which started on January 18th. New episodes are released weekly, and they are super-fun to watch. (Adults will like it too!)

FOR ADULTS:

The second season of The Crown was released just before the new year. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it is on my list. I LOVED season one!

For sci-fi fans, there is a new Netflix show launching February 2 called Altered Carbon. I haven't seen it, but it's getting a lot of buzz.

If you aren't faint at the sight of blood, and you have a quirky sense of humour, you'll probably want to put Santa Clarita Diet on your "binge list". Season two will be coming out later this year, so if you have seen season one yet, you better get watching!

What's on your "watch list" for 2018? Do you have a favourite from 2017 that I might have missed? I always love a good Netflix recommendation. Happy Streaming!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


*Disclosure: I receive special gifts and perks as part of my affiliation with Netflix.... however (as always) the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....