5 Christmas Treats/Gifts for Classmates

I always like to make treats/little gifts for my boys to bring to their classmates.  (But... of course, I want the gifts to be easy and inexpensive.)  Here are five things that meet both criteria.

1)  Edible treats - Sharing a sweet treat is always a special way to celebrate the holidays.  This cupcake tree is super easy!  Just bake and frost cupcakes, and arrange them in the shape a Christmas tree.


2) Reindeer Ornament Kits - Why not give your child's classmates all the supplies they need to make this adorable Candy Cane Reindeer ornament?  Include a candy cane, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, a red pom pom, and a piece of ribbon.



3)  Magic Reindeer Food - Scoop some oats, Cheerios, and magic sprinkles (aka colored sugar) into cellophane bags and tie with some ribbon.  Add a cute tag, which you can find here, and you have an adorable gift to share.


4)  Santa Beards - Print some beards (using this template), cut them out, and attach a popsicle stick.  I guarantee the kids will love this simple gift.


5)  Christmas Cookie Cutters - Print out your favorite cookie recipe, roll it up, secure with a ribbon, and add a cookie cutter.  Fun, right?  (To personalize it a little, I always add a picture of the boys at the top of the recipe.)


What are some of your favorite classroom gifts/treats?  I am always looking for new ideas.  :-)

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

7 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! Thank you for sharing them!

    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em! I remember making and receiving the reindeer ones! They're too fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I love the Santa Beard!

    I'd love for you to link up and share: http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/search/label/Link%20Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and fun ideas. I also love the beard.
    Thanks for sharing. I am visiting from living life intentionally linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things don't have to be expensive to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute & clever ideas!! And I love the cupcake Christmas tree =-) Don't forget to grab the TGIF button for linked up posts or your sidebar so others can find the party & link up too - thanks! Merry Christmas,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee hee! So cute! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-4-3-weeks-long-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....