About Me

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Gina Bell, and in 2011, I started my first blog... www.EastCoastMommy.com. I am a writer, content creator, blogger, brand ambassador, craft class teacher, wife and mom to three sweet boys. This is me...




And this is my family...





I am a syndicated columnist, and I have contributed to several blogs and publications, including Family Fun Magazine (Disney), CBC Parents and Canadian Living. After ten years living in Toronto, I left my corporate job to return, with my family, to my home on the East Coast. My blog (EastCoastMommy.com) focuses on easy and inexpensive family fun. It’s full of tutorials, crafts, holiday fun, party planning, yummy recipes, DIY projects, travel tips and more. 

I also have a newer blog (which I started in January 2018) that focuses on party planning. You can check it out at www.DIYparties.ca.

I love to create things, travel, plan parties, drink coffee and wine, eat chocolate, and spend time with my family... and most of my days are spent hanging out at rinks with my three hockey-crazy boys.

I'd be delighted if you would follow my blogs and check me out on social media here:

Facebook www.Facebook.com/EastCoastMommy


YouTube www.Youtube.com/GinaAkaEastCoastMommy

And... if you don't want to miss out on any of my NEW posts, you can subscribe to email updates here.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


**You can contact me at: EastCoastMommy@gmail.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....