Connect with me

Follow on Bloglovin

DIY {Father's Day} Gift

I love things that are meaningful, simple, and inexpensive... and this DIY Father's Day gift really fits the bill!


To start, I interviewed each boy separately, and had them answer some questions about their Dad.  Here is what I used:

My Daddy loves ________________.
He is good at __________________.
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is __________________.
I love my Daddy because ____________________.
Love, ___________ (Age _____)

Then, I uploaded a picture of each boy to Picmonkey.com {which is free and user friendly}, and typed in the info from their interview).  

To finish, I printed off the pictures, and put them in inexpensive frames.

Isn't this a great idea?  My husband is going to love having these sitting on his desk at work.

♥ 


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.


16 comments:

  1. What a marvelous idea!!!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! Thank you for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I love it too! :-)

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! Dad's are so hard to make crafts for. (at least in my experience). I think we might whip this one up :) Love it! You always have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such a lovely and personal present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I think so too! :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful gift!! Such a cleaver idea. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just did this! It was super easy and turned out great. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so great to hear! Thanks so much for letting me know. :-)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the idea! Pic Monkey is SOOO easy to use and fun too. Photos turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? I am so glad it turned out well for you. :-)

      Delete
  9. So sweet! What a precious keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the same thing (and plan to each year), with each of my 3 boys wearing my husband's old football coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...