Connect with me

Follow on Bloglovin

{Easy} Outdoor Play

It's summer, and the boys and I are all about taking advantage of the wonderful summer weatherHere are a couple of the easy and inexpensive outdoor actitivities we have been doing. 

DIY Target Practice {made from a Dollar Store Tarp}:


Earlier in the summer, I saw a fun target practice at Family Fun.  {You can see their version here.}  I knew my boys would love it, so I got out my twine, scissors, duct tape, pizza pans, and a dollar store tarp and went to work.  It took about 10 minutes to put together, and the boys love it.  Such a simple and fun idea.

Water Play:



My boys love playing with water in the summer.  {I considered buying a water table but decided against it because of limited storage space.}  So... on hot afternoons we get out our spray bottles, measuring cups, and plastic dishes and we make our own "water fun".  A bowl of soapy water and some sponges make a great "kid car wash" too.

The boys also like to get out their paint brushes and "paint with water".  Such a fun, refreshing, and "no mess" activity. 

I hope you are enjoying your summer.  What is your favorite "simple" outdoor play idea? 

♥ 

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.


3 comments:

  1. It looks like the kiddos loved it and probably kept them pretty busy for quite some time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect low cost outdoor play. I love the target practice, that would appeal to my boys. I's love you to join me on Country Kids, all about outdoor fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas. I love the target tarp. Thanks for linking up to the Outdoor Play Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...