Quick Tip {for Halloween}

I know Halloween is still more than a month away, but I wanted to share a quick tip that will save you a little money.  {And don't we all like a money saving tip?}  Last year, I made this for my son's lunchbox.


It is a box of Smarties wrapped in gauze {that you buy at the pharmacy}.  Cute, right?  This year, I plan to wrap the entire contents of the lunch boxes like this, but gauze is expensive.  

However, when I was at the grocery store last week, I saw a package of cheesecloth for $1.99.  Once I cut it into strips, won't it make great inexpensive wrapping for my Mummies?


I was so pleased with this discovery... I just had to share it.  I can already think of some other fun projects I can use it for.  I will be sure to share them with you soon.  :-)


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

3 comments:

  1. Ok I love this idea!!! Halloween is my favorite day of the year and I am always looking for new treat ideas!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I might do this for my husband. Hide something in his truck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....