{Halloween Decor} from a Dollar Store Frame

How adorable is this simple Halloween decoration made from: a $2 frame, some leftover scrapbook paper, and a glittery {purple} spider from the dollar store?


Want to make one in four easy steps? 


1)  Remove the glass from a cheap {dollar store} frame.
2)  Cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit the frame.
3)  Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the back of the frame.  Let dry, and then add a coat of Mod Podge on top of the paper {to make the decoration more durable}
4)  Use hot glue to attach a spider to the middle of the paper. 

Easy, right?  Doesn't it look cute on my hall table?


Are you crafting any cool Halloween decorations this year?  I'd love to hear about them.  I am always looking for new ideas.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

6 comments:

  1. Dollar store crafts are THE BEST! I loved stopping by:) Thanks for linking up To Whimsy Wednesday!

    Kelly,
    Smart! School {House}
    www.smartschoolhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! I want one!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! Fun Halloween decor! I'd like to invite you to share it at my linky party, Twirl & Take a Bow at www.houseontheway.com. I think it would make a great addition to the party.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So easy! Especially like that these simple supplies are really widely available including where I live on the west coast.
    I follow you on Facebook, which is where I saw this article posted.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....