{Halloween} Treat... Candy Alternative

My older two boys wanted to bring a "non candy" treat to their friends at school, so this is what I came up with.  These Halloween Photo Cards are really simple and fun!


Here is how you can make some for your little ones to hand out to their classmates:

1)  Take a picture of your child making a fist and holding their hand out.  I used a dollar store tablecloth as a fun/festive backdrop.  (You could also add words using Picmonkey or another photo editing software, but this is totally optional.)

2)  Cut slits (above and below the fist) using an X-Acto knife.

3)  Slide in a pencil, plastic snake, or anything else you find that would fit.

That's it!  Happy Halloween!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....