Back to School Printables

School doesn't start here until the first week of September, but I know some of my readers are heading back sooner.  So, I thought now would be a good time to share some Back to School Printables.



The first day of school is the perfect photo op, and these FREE printable signs are perfect for documenting the special day.


How adorable are my boys?!?!


These 8X10 prints would be cute as photo props on the first day of school.  They would also be cute framed and sitting on the table for a special "first day of school breakfast".  

You can download prints for grade primary to seven {without the watermark} below.  Feel free to share the printables, but do NOT link directly to the download.  Thank you!

Preschool Print
Grade Primary Print
Grade 1 Print
Grade 2 Print
Grade 3 Print
Grade 4 Print
Grade 5 Print
Grade 6 Print
Grade 7 Print

I hope you have a great first day of school.  Enjoy the free printables!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


UPDATE:  I've had a few requests for Pre-K and Kindergarten since I originally wrote this post.  They are slightly different from the ones above, but you can right click on the pictures below, save them to your computer, and print them like regular 8X10 photos.)






PS (You might also like THESE Back to School Tips.)


More back to school photo ideas here...

14 comments:

  1. So cute. I need to do this as my boys will be starting preschool. Thanks for sharing! Found you via Sun Scholars this morning. I would love to invite you to share this at my Season’s Best {Back-to-School} Link-Up this month. Best wishes for a great start to the school year! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ... thanks for so generously sharing them! I featured your printables as the Free Printable(s) of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!
    Thank for sharing it over at our virtual summer camp. ~mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute. Thanks for linking up for Mummy Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those printables are SO cute - you must go through a lot of ink!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of the dark background, I had this one printed at Walmart. It looks better, and it's cheaper. :-)

      Delete
  6. Do you have one for Kindergarten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make one for Kindergarten, but I will make sure I do one next year. :-)

      Delete
  7. Cute :3
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a sign for PreK or K?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added it to the bottom of this post. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....