Easter Bunny Door

Check out the adorable Easter decorating project I recently crafted with my boys.  I love DIY holiday decor that makes a big impact, don't you? (Keep reading to find out how easy and inexpensive it was to create this fun Easter Bunny Door.)  


I used bristol bristol board for the ears, eyes, nose, whiskers and bow tie.  Then, I used painter's tape to attach all the pieces to the door and the space above the door.

Isn't the bow tie cute?  I used glue to attach pom poms for a 3D effect.  (Little ones will love helping with this part.)


Have you already decorated for Easter this year?  If not, this Easter Bunny Door is the perfect DIY home decor project to do with the kids.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



7 comments:

  1. I really love it....I might try this ......You are so very creative so.....I am looking for some County Fair/Country decorations,especially for a large window....Any thoughts,ideas???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it for a classroom window? Maybe you could use the washable markers that are meant for writing on windows.

      Delete
  2. I just adore this door! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I included it in a Easter decoration round up on my blog (http://www.vlhamlin.com/diy-projects/10-diy-easter-decorations/) Hope that’s okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea hope you don't mind I just might do this for my cousins shop we want to decorate the door this is just too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Have fun, and enjoy.

      Delete
    2. I love this idea, I'm going to put it on my closet doors at work, I work with people with disabilities. My peeps are going to love it thank you

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....