Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party Food

Don't you just love a party with cute food?  Recently, I had a Jake and the Neverland Pirates party for my youngest son, and although I kept it simple, I think the pirate themed food was adorable!


Here are some of the highlights:

1) "Fish" sandwiches - I made peanut butter sandwiches, cut them out with a cookie cutter, and added a chocolate chip eye.  Cute, right?


2) Fish and Chips - I threw some salt and vinegar chips and goldfish in a bowl and called it "fish and chips".  My 5 year old thought it was hilarious.


3) Pixie Sticks - Although I am not a big fan of feeding my kids pure sugar.  I couldn't resist serving "pixie dust" at a Jake and the Neverland Pirates party.


4) Gummy sharks - This is another overly sugary snack, but sharks and pirates just go together, so I had to have a few on the table.


5) Bucket of Cheesies - I bought this bucket on clearance, cleaned it, and filled it with my little guy's favorite treat.  Clever, right?


6)  Edible Necklaces - The party guests made their own edible necklaces with some cord, froot loops and a gold coin.  It's a party craft and a snack.  Fun!


7)  Pirate Cake - Every party needs a cake, and this one was adorable.  You can find the full tutorial here.


All the pirate party food was a hit with the little party guests. Which one is your favorite?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)



You can find more Pirate Party ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....