Easter Bunny Coupons {free printable}

I love "non-candy" ideas for filling Easter baskets and Easter Eggs, so I designed these FREE printable "Bunny Bedtime Coupons". I am so excited for the kids to find them on their Easter egg hunt!


To print these coupons, right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo.  I sent mine to my local copy store and had them printed for 39 cents.


Aren't they adorable?



Here is another (8 1/2 X 11) version you can print from home (using less ink).

What's your favorite way to fill plastic Easter eggs?  Do you think your little ones might find some "bunny bedtime passes" this year?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)



You can find more Easter ideas here.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information.
    Wordpress blog

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....