Cupcake Parfaits

Sometimes a special occasion deserves a special treat... and these adorable cupcake parfaits are among the cutest treats I have ever made. They are easy and inexpensive to make, and children and adults will love them!


First, you'll need to start with your favorite cupcake recipe. I enjoy a good shortcut, so I always use my not-so-secret BEST CUPCAKES FROM A MIX recipe (which you can find on my blog here).


Then, add gel food colouring to store bought icing, and pipe it onto the cupcakes.

Finish by filling plastic wine glass with Smarties or M&Ms and popping cupcakes into the glasses. Additional Smarties on top add an extra bit of fun too!


These cupcake parfaits look impressive enough for a party, but they are simple enough to make any time. I just made them for my boys as an after school snack, and they were smiling from ear to ear. I am looking forward to making them again, and I highly recommend giving them a try. If you make them, let me know how they turn out.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (You can actually use any candy for the cup and garnish. My boys have requested Skittles next time... but I think Reese mini peanut butter cups would be my favorite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....