To make the wreath, you'll need: a photo frame, spray paint, wired ribbon, dollar store ornaments, twine, a glue gun, and felt floor protectors.
1) Remove the glass and backing from the frame, and paint the frame with spray paint that works for the material you are painting. (My frame was plastic, so I used a red paint that was suitable for painting plastic.)
2) Use hot glue to attach a bow to the frame. (I made my bow using wired ribbon that I purchased at the dollar store.)
3) Add felt floor protectors to the back of the frame to protect the door that you will be hanging the wreath on.
4) Attach dollar store ornaments (hanging from twine) to the frame using hot glue.
5) Use hot glue to attach a hanger made from twine.
I am absolutely thrilled with the way this unique wreath turned out, and it looks fantastic hanging on my front door.
Doesn't it look festive and fun?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)