Carnival Signage

Recently, I shared my boys' easy and inexpensive DIY Carnival Party, and I've had a lot of positive feedback about the party. Everyone loves the little DIY details, and many readers have been asking me about the signs I used. So, today I am sharing all the carnival signage I designed FOR FREE!



Below, please find a blank version of my carnival sign (in case you want to add your own games), and several of my other signs, which are available to download for free. I would love to have you download and print any of these signs for your personal use, but please don't use them for commercial purposes, and don't post or reprint them without permission from me. If you want to share them with friends, please provide them with the link to this post. Thank you so much!

To download any of the signs: click on the design you like, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo.

Blank sign:

Tattoo sign:

Face painting sign:

Guessing booth sign:

Straw draw sign:

Ball toss sign:

Bean bag toss sign:

Knock down sign:

Ring Toss sign:

Prize booth sign:

Concession stand sign:

Clown Nose Sign:

Frisbee Toss Sign:

Photo Booth:

Pick a Pop:

If you want to see all the fun ways I used these signs, take a look at our DIY Carnival Party here. It was a lot of fun, and it is an easy and inexpensive party theme that appeals to all ages!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



25 comments:

  1. What kind of font did you use? sevenpackerfans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What font did you use so I can make one with the blank sign. mfb1022@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I am so excited to have found your signs! Thank you for sharing the joy!
    now, I am totally lost in how to save the blank one....and be able to fill it up ( write what I want inside of it).

    when I save, it saves as image and does not allow me to fill in the blank. Does any one know what I can do??
    # computer challenged mama here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie.

      I used Picmonkey.com. It's free, and easy to use.

      Delete
    2. Can you help me? I signed up for picmonkey and im not sure what to do. I downloaded the blank template, downloaded the font but when I go to use the blank template its blurry (expanded it to be 8x10) ANy help is appreciated thanks.

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure why that is happening. Maybe use one of the other signs, cover the words with a white rectangle, and add the new lettering?

      Delete
  4. Thank you for posting these and sharing. So appreciative!
    Also for the person that is wondering how to add words, try saving it as a PDF and then insert a text box. Then you will be able to add the words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I’m working at an academic camp on Vanderbilt University’s campus this summer. Could we print and use your signs for our carnival night?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good publish pleasant function i enjoy function. Love. Hold on to discussing. carnival signs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great food and great people with awesome styling and interior. Also a great event venue for cheap happy hour drinks. However, the downstairs beer selection is about as standard as it can be while upstairs can be a bit more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is picmonkey.com free?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These carnival signage are damn cool. Its look so nice. I also thinking about this signage from some days. I think we can easily promote anything by signage isn't it? I think it is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. I'll be using them for our party at home

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing! Thank you for the beautiful details for my daughter's Biggest Showman Birthday Party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for offering your templates for free. It was such a big help in our activity. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice work you have done.nice to see you here
    Digital Signage

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post It’s very useful for me and I am very much impressed with your meaningful thoughts. I regard something truly interesting about your web blog so I saved to favorites.
    Carnival games India

    ReplyDelete
  15. saved the blank one to try to put just Tickets on there but you can't edit or type in the download so unless you use the ones already made the blank one is useless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just need to open the blank one in Picmonkey and add a text overlay. It's super easy!

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....