Pumpkin Carving Ideas

Carving pumpkins is one of my favourite Halloween traditions. It's a wonderful way for a family to spend time together exploring their creativity. It's always fun to come up with new designs, and today, I'm sharing the pumpkins that my boys and I created this year.


Of course, my hockey loving boys wanted a hockey player pumpkin, so we painted this tribute to our favourite team. Go Leafs Go!


We also used a "scraping" technique to make a Maple Leaf pumpkin.


And, of course, we had to carve a traditional scary pumpkin face. Pretty fun, right?


I love how our pumpkins turned out this year. We used three different techniques, had lots of fun, and devoured a feast of roasted pumpkin seeds.


Did you carve pumpkins this year? What techniques and designs did you use? I'm already looking for inspiration for next year. Happy Halloween!

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....