Ice Cream for Supper {Party}

As many of you know, my boys and I have been working on our Summer Checklist over the last couple of months.  Last weekend, we completed the last item ... an "Ice Cream for Supper" party.  Here are a couple of pictures:



Fun, right?  The boys looked forward to it all summer, and it was a good way to transition into Fall/Back to School.

Now, it is time for us to get to work on our Fall Checklist.  Have you printed off a copy?  {It's free!}


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! You are an awesome mama! We're also putting together our fall fun list, while still ticking a few more items off the summer list. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....